C-suite executives endorse streaming webcasts more enthusiastically than most webcast survey participants: 55% of them “strongly agree” that video technologies enhance communications. Moreover, C-suite executives have specific reasons for their strong endorsement:
- 75% of sales executives agree that webinars are more cost effective than other alternatives.
- 88% of executives at companies spending over $100,000 annually on video webinars agree that they are more effective than audio-only alternatives.
- 90% of executives agree that webinars offer a robust venue for addressing complex topics.
Top Benefits of Streaming Event Platforms
With these goals in mind, streaming event platforms can offer the following benefits:
- Cost effectiveness:
- Audiences are not limited by the size or location of the physical venue.
- Outsourced expertise and cloud-based scalability reduce costs and the need for specialized in-house staff to implement a solution.
- Sales & business development:
- Data captured during registration and from chats, Q&As, and click histories can be used to target messaging before, during, and after an event, especially for niche markets.
- Presenters can readily establish positions as thought-leaders and innovators, building mind-share for a personal brand.
- Branding is supported by platforms that offer flexible, feature-rich tools to make each event a unique and memorable experience.
- Topic complexity:
- Spontaneous live interactions with presenters can more easily tease out meanings and apply insights to specific areas.
- Support for video content, slide shows, multidirectional chat, Q&A interactions, and audience polling addresses rich concepts more effectively.
Who Benefits Most From Streaming Technology?
The following questions can help to gauge the potential benefit of live-streaming technology at your organization:
- Is your information valuable and time-sensitive?
- Is your audience distributed geographically – making in-person events inconvenient?
- Do you want to capture the spontaneity of a live event with multi-directional interaction among audience members and between audience members and the presenter?
- Do you want to capture and segment audience data to target your messaging more effectively?
- Do you want specialists who can scale your event and handle all technical issues cost effectively?
- Do you want unique, powerful events that build your specific brand?
Perigon Live-Streaming Solution for a Singular, Powerful Event
Perigon is the first and only live-streaming solution that combines multi-faceted communication with data-driven audience segmentation – allowing you to separately engage multiple target groups in one singular, powerful event.